About Me

Hello, my name is Sheila Stevens, and I love teaching second grade! This is my sixteenth year with Lewisville Independent School District. I have been at Coyote Ridge Elementary since it opened in 2005. Before going to work for LISD I taught for four years in the Early Childhood Development Program at Holy Covenant. I am certified in both elementary and secondary education. My degree is from the University of Texas in Austin and I have taken both undergraduate and graduate classes at the University of North Texas. While at Coyote Ridge I have received my English as a Second Language certification. I am very excited about starting a new school year and I look forward to sharing the learning that takes place at Coyote Ridge.

Things I Love


*Church
*Choir
*Family
*Friends
*Pets
*Children
*Sunshine/Rain
*A good book
*Chocolate
*Traveling


Search

Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday, August 28, 2015

We are off to a great start! The first week was awesome and we all worked together to create a successful team. If you get a chance, ask your child what they learned about Thingamajigs, first day jitters, math strategies, and being a scientist. We also created Our Class Promise and got to know each other better with fun learning activities. Remember to make sure your little one gets plenty of sleep every night and is ready to learn each day. We are going to have a fantastic year.

No comments:

Post a Comment